100 ETH Donation to RELI3F UKR for Ukrainian Humanitarian Relief

Proposal: Donate 100 ETH to RELI3F, a web3 DAO formed by Andrew Wang, Satvik Sethi, Giovanni Gussen, SignorCrypto, and Aleksandra Art to provide humanitarian aid to support the people of Ukraine. https://twitter.com/reli3fxyz

RELI3F has raised over one million dollars through their NFT blind auction with some of the biggest artists in web3 including fvckrender, Super Gremplin, Sartoshi, Clon, and more.

The team has spent the last 48 hours speaking with Ukrainian officials and people on the ground to ensure the funds are delivered to charities which can immediately put them to use. The team plans to announce the allocation of the first $500k this afternoon.

As a Doodles community I believe the best way to distribute our charitable donation will be to align ourselves with an organization who is focused on this 24/7 and has done the work necessary to determine the appropriate outlets for distribution. I will respond to this post once the allocation has been communicated by RELI3F.

Upon approval DoodleBank would deliver the 100 ETH to a multi sig wallet controlled by the founders of RELI3F.

30 Likes

Upvoting this - thank you :ukraine:

3 Likes

great idea, lets get this to a quorum!

2 Likes

i support :two_hearts:

let’s get this to vote

5 Likes

Let’s do this ASAP :ukraine:

3 Likes

+1 to this, glory to Ukraine

1 Like

we should have burnttoast do art for them too?

2 Likes

speaking to Andrew about this as well! they are figuring out what the second drop is going to look like.

@Poopie FYI ^^^ finalizing format but if Scott wants to participate Andrew Wang would love to have him join.

1 Like

Upvoting! Lets do it

1 Like

Thank you for that :sob:

1 Like

Upvoting! Lets do it

1 Like

Thank-you for this proposal, great idea and have voted yes with my 5.

1 Like

Makes no sense to donate 5% of the treasury however just is the cause

1 Like

Absolutely not no. Setup a payment system for individuals to donate themselves.

Do it. Great idea from a great community!

Exactly what I wanted done, let’s go!

:100: :yellow_heart: :blue_heart: :raised_hands:
supporting this all the way

Supported and voted in favor. Great idea!!! Considering 6000 unique holders it means we are donating like $50 each to Ukraine, which is INSANE! I love the Doodlebank :heart:

i support this. let’s do it!

+2 to Ukraine! Lets vote !!

1 Like