Build a utility that generates automated ‘on-timeline’ (Twitter) human-readable events (Tweets) to incrementally improve communication and engagement with and within the community.
Overview and Objective
Consistent community communication and engagement is paramount to the success of Doodles. The objective of this proposal is to incrementally improve communication and community engagement.
There is an immediate opportunity to create an automated utility that detects both on-chain and off-chain events, and posts them ‘on-timeline’ (Twitter) as human-readable events (Tweets). Think y00tlist style with a mix of text, graphics (stylized for Doodles) and links.
Some examples (not exhaustive) include:
- Doodle space launches (launch and land)
- Notable sales ( % above floor, by high-profile person, etc.)
- Notable metadata updates
- 24 hour to 7 day sales summary
- Doodlebank fund utilization
- Notable Doodlebank events (new, promoted to final discussion)
- Notable Snapshot events (new, voting, finalized, reminders)
- New hires (this would be semi-automated, but utilize consistent format)
- Number of new Twitter accounts with Doodle PFPs
- Doodle PFP Twitter spaces
These Tweets would be generated by a separate (official) automated communication Twitter account.
- Desire from community for increased communication and engagement
- Engagement success of the on-timeline communication style of the y00tlist
High-Stacks (<10 ETH) to Low-Racks (10-25 ETH); current Doodlebank balance is 2,940 ETH
Highly dependent on the finalized scope/product monetization aspirations
This proposal would require funding for:
- Product Owner (vision, direction, execution)
- Engineer (engineer the utility; API, Twitter, Solidity, Ethereum, AWS experience)
- Artist (graphics for the human-readable events; experience with Doodle aesthetic)
- Operator (run the Twitter account; should be minimal intervention)
Minimum viable product (one on-chain and one of-chain event) within 45 days of proposal approval, funding made available and talent secured.
If we productize this, there is an opportunity to monetize this utility. Other projects would like to achieve the same objectives as us.
Thanks for your support and feedback.
Tom (@notfuntom, tom3.eth)