Club penguin inspired Doodle game

Hello Doods,

I would like to propose a Club penguin inspired Doodle game. I think a light-hearted doodle metaverse would fit the community vibe. “Club Doodle” would have a retro vibe that I’m sure a lot of us are nostalgic about and would love to see again, especially with our doodles walking around. There are endless opportunities for a game like this and think our team and community have lots of creative ideas to contribute.

• The game could have all sorts of fun mini-games that the community can set records on.

• Would be a great place for the doodle community to get together and host events.

• Lots of opportunities for collaborations with other projects and brands.

Games are definitely not an expertise of mine so would really love to hear thoughts and ideas from everyone!

1 Like

This is a dope idea, how to get it moving though…?

1 Like

I’m not familiar with the Club Penguin series. Is this it? https://newcp.net/en/

1 Like

Ya I’m not sure. I would love all the help I can get.

It was the game everyone was playing in 2005 when I was 10. Super fun and cute game. Yes that is it, but I’m sure it’s not what it used to be

If this could be executed well then it would be insane

I agree!!! I feel like a lot of doodle owners are to young to remember the club penguin hype but I could be wrong.

I think it would be great to create a cooler and more fun environment then discord for doodle holders to get together and hang out.

Really the big question here imo
Having an good fun idea is great, but figuring out how to move it forward from idea to proposal to shipment of the idea is a roughy mostly since this would undoubtedly be a huge endeavor

1 Like

Definitely would be a big endeavour but worth it if people in the community are into. I would like to see doodles do something bold and big.
Not a bunch of little projects