The time has come to submit your applications for the Community Council.
To submit your Community Council application, please create a “new topic” under the corresponding subcategory for the position you’d like to apply for. You can easily route to the subcategory by selecting the council position listed under the “Community Council Application” category.
Your application should summarize your qualifications, experience, and reasons for wanting to serve on the Community Council. Please also include your Doodle ID(s) and contact information (Twitter and Discord are preferred) as we may reach out to schedule an interview.
Only Doodle holders may apply to the Community Council.
Community members - make your voice heard! Show your support by liking an applicant’s submission. You may also ask questions to the candidates directly in the forum by responding to their applications. We will also partner with the community to host spaces for the candidates to discuss their platforms. Stay tuned on Twitter for more details.
Events Lead Responsibilities
- Manage the allocation of Doodlebank funds to community events.
- Assist with the planning, coordination, and execution of community events in collaboration with proposal leads.
- Develop requests for proposals (RFPs) for community events globally.
- Report on the success of community events (# of events, attendance, community satisfaction)
- Bi-weekly meetings with the Doodlebank Review Council
- Oversight on Doodlebank allocation
- Insight into our product roadmap
- Collaborate with the community to refine proposals and share progress
- Meet with and gather feedback from the community
- Provide feedback on work in progress product, creative, and live experiences
- Experience in event planning and management
- Ability to source event and program partners
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Understanding of budget management and proposal development
- Track record of developing and enforcing brand guidelines
- Amendment Vote: 4/4 - 4/8
- Community Council Submissions: 4/10 - 4/17
- Community Council Campaign & Interview Window: 4/18 - 4/25
- Announce Selected Community Council Members: 5/1
- Define quarterly budget and proposal approval process: 5/1 - 5/31
- Doodle Watch Submissions: 5/2 - 5/5
- Doodle Watch Voting: 5/8 - 5/20
- Announce Doodle Watch Elected Members: 5/22