The time has come to submit your applications for the Community Council.
To submit your Community Council application, please create a “new topic” under the corresponding subcategory for the position you’d like to apply for. You can easily route to the subcategory by selecting the council position listed under the “Community Council Application” category.
Your application should summarize your qualifications, experience, and reasons for wanting to serve on the Community Council. Please also include your Doodle ID(s) and contact information (Twitter and Discord are preferred) as we may reach out to schedule an interview.
Only Doodle holders may apply to the Community Council.
Community members - make your voice heard! Show your support by liking an applicant’s submission. You may also ask questions to the candidates directly in the forum by responding to their applications. We will also partner with the community to host spaces for the candidates to discuss their platforms. Stay tuned on Twitter for more details.
Rewards Lead Responsibilities
- Collaborate on the rewards program roadmap with the Doodles team.
- Work alongside the Head of Business Development to evaluate and execute partnership opportunities. This includes researching, sourcing, preparing partnership decks, documenting our pipeline, making recommendations on inclusion, and managing relationships.
- Work alongside the Head of Product Management to prioritize and install negotiated rewards into our product offerings. Responsible for ensuring product can commit to negotiated terms with partners.
- Routinely gather feedback from the community on current and future rewards. Report on feedback to the Doodles’ team.
- Bi-weekly meetings with the Doodlebank Review Council
- Oversight on Doodlebank allocation
- Insight into our product roadmap
- Collaborate with the community to refine proposals and share progress
- Meet with and gather feedback from the community
- Provide feedback on work in progress product, creative, and live experiences
- Strong networking skills to identify and secure rewards partnerships
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate and optimize rewards program performance
- Amendment Vote: 4/4 - 4/8
- Community Council Submissions: 4/10 - 4/17
- Community Council Campaign & Interview Window: 4/18 - 4/25
- Announce Selected Community Council Members: 5/1
- Define quarterly budget and proposal approval process: 5/1 - 5/31
- Doodle Watch Submissions: 5/2 - 5/5
- Doodle Watch Voting: 5/8 - 5/21
- Announce Doodle Watch Elected Members: 5/22