Create A Swimshorts collection for holders

Hi Dood fam,

I’ve been thinking about this for a while now and I’d love to hear your thoughts.
I’m into fashion manufacturing for the last 10 years, holding a Masters Degree from SDA Bocconi (one of Europe’s top unis) and have worked with global brands like ASOS, About You, Zalando, Miroglio (traditional brand in Italy).
Lately, I’ve been working on my startup for men’s summerwear, starting with swimshorts. It’s still very small, having 1 collection so far, but I’m building and experimenting on it before I hit the markets. However, I have the know-how and sourcing capabilities to make this happen and scale it.

Enough with the intro, let’s get to the point.

Disclaimer: This is not a for-profit proposal, it’s for holders and for my personal aspiration and exploration.

• Find at least 250 doodles interested in the proposal and create 5 prints/patterns involving their doodles.
  • Create a capsule collection of 5 prints, total 250 pieces for Doodle holders.
  • As I mentioned this is a not for-profit proposal so I’ll be totally open with costing. Currently, the estimate is around 35€/finished garment, so around 0.01.
  • Please note that fabric prices are on an insane run and might have to revise when we get closer.
  • The designer I’m working with is an ex-Off-White creative and currently senior designer in Moncler. He’s a personal friend and would love to keep him involved, but if any of you are interested in collaboration I’d be happy to work as a team on this.
  • I would love to have the Vythos brand somewhere in the product, but it’s not a necessity for me. This one is all about Doodles.

Instagram Profile - Vythos

Love you all! Cheers

3 Likes

This would be dope I want doodles trunks

1 Like

Great idea and keen to see what these swimshorts will be like!

would love this, and would def buy some, do you have any draft designs

also would love to get my doodle in there

1 Like

This sounds incredible. The doodle colors and swim trunks is the perfect match. And love the contact you have that you can bring on to help with this. Count me in!

Really cool! Would definitely be interested, price point is right, concept is cool:) Only question would be how to integrate into a broader merch concept? Official, verifiable merch makes it all so much more meaningful.