The time has come to submit your applications for the Doodle Watch.
To submit your Doodle Watch application, please create a “new topic” under the corresponding Doodle Watch category.
Your application should summarize your qualifications, experience, and reasons for wanting to serve on the Doodle Watch. Please also include your Doodle ID(s) and contact information (Twitter and Discord are preferred).
Election of Doodle Watch
With the election of the Doodle Watch, our objectives are:
- Establish the community oversight over the community council
- Develop a feeder program for future community council positions
- Ensure the community’s voice is heard in council meetings
2 positions; however, we may add to the watch over time.
Doodle Watch Responsibilities
- Attend Community Council meetings and take notes
- Ensure the mission and values of Doodles are being upheld
- Communicate council’s progress to broader Doodles community
These 2 elected community members will observe Community Council meetings, take notes, and ensure the mission and values of Doodles are being upheld. Doodle Watch members will also take an active role in sharing with the community the council’s progress. Doodle Watch members do not vote in Community Council votes; however, they are expected to participate in the discourse actively. Successful Doodle Watch members will increase their likelihood of being selected for the Community Council.
$6,000 per term
Doodle Watch Election Process
Only Doodle holders may apply to the Doodle Watch. Candidates will be elected by Snapshot voting, which will take place from May 8th to May 20th. 1 Doodle = 1 Vote.
Amendment Vote: 4/4 - 4/7 Community Council Submissions: 4/10 - 4/17 Community Council Campaign & Interview Window: 4/18 - 4/25 Announce Selected Community Council Members: 5/1
- Define quarterly budget and proposal approval process: 5/1 - 5/31
- Doodle Watch Submissions: 5/2 - 5/5
- Doodle Watch Voting: 5/8 - 5/20
- Announce Doodle Watch Elected Members: 5/21