Doodlebank v0.1 - vision & guidelines

Spoke to @pickle , was told to drop this here .

Hi I just read over the proposal for voting and had an idea . I think maybe some people don’t vote because they don’t fully understand how these proposals will effect the project in the long run . Maybe at some point before the final vote there should be some form of announcement from the team explaining how the proposal will take effect and the expected or projected outcome of said vote . That way those who are new and very unsure of the process an have a greater understanding of how the result of the vote might impact the project . Just my 10 bob on the matter let me know what you think

2 Likes

Voting announcements would be great. I am a new owner of doodle 2745, very happy to be a part of this community. I am also an animator and would love to help out any way I can.

I am the person in charge of volcom China, I can help you with trendy clothing and help doodles build the brand clothing section!
I will always hold doodle #1505
[email protected]

hey dood :wave:

I would like to discuss a project i am working on.

Can you drop me a dm on twitter?
My twitter username is @0xshub

hey dood :wave:

I would like to discuss a project i am working on.

Can you drop me a dm on twitter?
My twitter username is @0xshub

Can we have a list of all proposals that have finally passed all discussions and snapshot votes, and see what are their status quo (done/ongoing/deprecated, etc.) ?

1 Like

Interesting. How is the process working now from forum to snapshot voting?

1 Like

Thanks so much for making this resource available to the community!

For those who are interested in a tl;dr of the Doodlebank process, click here.

Below is also a summary formatted for Discourse if you want to stay here:

1. Have idea
  2. Incubate idea
  3. Create a Doodlebank proposal thread
  4. Discuss, iterate, gain support
  5. Create a preliminary vote
  6. Founders re-introduce as a final
  7. Founders create final vote
  8. Receive funds, execute