Basically think of it as a TV Series except just released on YouTube.
- Low overhead and cost to release on YouTube
- Already have animation capabilities
- Extremely good market exposure and can be easily hyped online
- Can be a great strategy to build hype for a full fledged motion picture or Disney+/Netflix series
- Is inherently income producing and all income could to toward the treasury
I’m thinking shorter 10-20min shows, G rated, without continuity, using different doodles in every show.
No main characters or storyline, think of it like a G rated Doodles Black mirror series (G rated).
Doodles could go on adventures or whatever each episode (I don’t know i never watch kids cartoons)
Open for this to be contested and have an actual overarching story with main characters etc if people feel its better.
I think going to market with YouTube is the most effective approach off the bat due to having the highest ROI potential and quickest turnaround time.