Doodles Youtube Animation Series

Basically think of it as a TV Series except just released on YouTube.

Pros:

• Low overhead and cost to release on YouTube
  • Already have animation capabilities
  • Extremely good market exposure and can be easily hyped online
  • Can be a great strategy to build hype for a full fledged motion picture or Disney+/Netflix series
  • Is inherently income producing and all income could to toward the treasury

My Ideas:
I’m thinking shorter 10-20min shows, G rated, without continuity, using different doodles in every show.
No main characters or storyline, think of it like a G rated Doodles Black mirror series (G rated).
Doodles could go on adventures or whatever each episode (I don’t know i never watch kids cartoons)
Open for this to be contested and have an actual overarching story with main characters etc if people feel its better.

I think going to market with YouTube is the most effective approach off the bat due to having the highest ROI potential and quickest turnaround time.

11 Likes

I really like this idea of this. Very well thought out, YouTube is so big and will continue which is perfect for doodles style haha.

1 Like

i like this idea and apparently this post has to be 20 characters

2 Likes

It’s also a good idea to make short anime videos on tiktok,it’s good to spread the consequences of doodles.

1 Like

This is in the same vein as what @ayhth has proposed in a previous thread. You should hop over there and combine forces. :heart:

2 Likes

I didnt see that!!, but yess for sure

this is not a bad idea fam

1 Like

gd stuff @Clout ! Love to get your feedback here: Doodles animation series v2 - Budget for a producer, producing storyboards + setup of writers room

let’s make it happen

1 Like

I’m so down!! I think this is best road to publicity

1 Like

Whoa! This is lovely for sure, I’m with you on this

1 Like