Make Doodles Multi-meta linked wearable NFTs (OtherSide, Sandbox, Decentraland)) across all Metaverses

Make Doodles NFTs linked Wearable playable skins across all Metaverses (Sandbox, Decentraland, OthersideMeta) and more which will make it the first multiple Metaverse platform linked wearable NFT collection in the space. Can also be called “multi-meta linked NFTs” for short.

Make Doodles NFTs linked Wearables across all Metaverses (Sandbox, Decentrand, OthersideMeta) and more which will make Doodles the first multi-meta linked wearable NFTs. Have AaronLeupp.eth and his team create a full body 3D master molds of all 10,000 Doodle NFT’s that can be given to each holder for their personal use as well as modified version to be playable and used in OthersideMeta as well as alternative modified versions to fit within the Decentraland and Sandbox guidelines so that they also can be utilized within all three Metaverses.

Why?
Not only will this bring more massive utility to all Doodle NFTs by making them the first multi-metaverse linked wearable NFTs making them playable and useable across all three of the top metaverses, and also the raw file so they can use on their own personal projects and ventures. This will also set the correct course example on the destiny of what NFTs could have meant to go towards all along. Almost all of us know by now that one of the founders of Ethereum got motivated by the creation of it based on his negative experience in the unapproved modification of a World of Warcraft in game item can be seen here: www.polygon. com/22709126/ethereum-creator-world-of-warcraft-nerf-nft-vitalik-buterin

Whats in it for DoodleBank and all holders?
This will give the NFT owner not only defense against modification against their Doodle IP in game but also true ownership that can be utilized in hopefully down the road in all platforms, games, and Metaverses that continue to spawn years to come. It will also be great defense against fraudulent items and wearables in other Metavereses because they will be linked to the Doodle NFT only, and all can be transferred to a new owner if they wish to sell the Doodle NFT at any time.

Why are we the team to do it?
Aside from my team and I creating all the full body 3D molds and rigs for each of the 10,000 unique Doodle NFTs I will be personally working through the logistics and campaigning to get all VP votes needed in the Decentraland DAO, YugaLabs for OtherSide, and the Sandbox team to join us in this pioneering venture to complete our mission. As can see already I have experience in this space by getting my teams latest $60,000 grant passed with over 2,000,000 VP and 135+ yes votes from the Decentraland community!
www.governance.decentraland. org/proposal/?id=7431b280-c69a-11ec-90c9-11bf3c6f4ca1)

With our teams, previous experience with our Disney Quality 3D Princess Feature film we have learned a lot. Not only about all the different creation process’s and programs like blender and Unreal engine we have also took on and achieved the advance hair and fur movement features that most 3D models do not have because they are very advance and time consuming to create. We also innovated the space by utilizing techniques Disney has not even used before in any of their 3D Princess movies such as tears, dirt and mud reacting and rubbing off on the skin when they get up. All this can be viewed in our latest teaser trailer video here:

As stated before this is not just a process of making 10,000 unique 3D molds. It will have to be a process of making that times 4 to be modified to fit all Metaverse guidelines and vibe as well as the master quality mold for personal usage. For example, our 3D princess character molds have the highest quality interactive strains of hair as can be seen, but for a game like Decentraland they may require a more limited mold as they also limit the number of polygons and triangles per wearable as well as restrictive interactive movement. Thus, we must pivot the hair also not be as interactive and more stable on the character as it moves like this:

www.youtube .com/watch?v=9tiY1dGa20c&ab_channel=AaronLeupp

or this:

www.youtube. com/watch?v=9RiZbdTajsw&ab_channel=AaronLeupp

While in Sandbox they also require a cube style mold as an example can be seen here:

www.twitter. com/TheSandboxGame/status/1518124730930417665

Here are also some examples of Decentraland Wearables we have made in the past:
www.aaronleupp .com/free-nfts/

As well as several Decentraland Events we put on:

www.youtube .com/watch?v=ETgkhyoo68Q&ab_channel=AaronLeupp
www.youtube. com/watch?v=q0uB2ls0aDE&ab_channel=AaronLeupp
www.youtube. com/watch?v=7H-ntwQPnZs&ab_channel=AaronLeupp

Timeline | Relevant timing details, including but not limited to start date, milestones, and completion dates

Our timeline would be 6 Months for entire process however it is very possible we can deliver a lot sooner.
-Month 1 would be several demos to show the Doodlebank and community to choose from for approval.
-Month 2 and 3 would be creation of all highest quality 3D unique molds for all 10,000 Doodle NFTs
-Month 4 and 5 Would be modifications and asset recreations for Decentraland and Otherside Meta as well as rigging.
-Month 5 and 6 Sandbox mold and asset creation for all 10,000 Doodlebank NFTs as well as rigging and implementing as well as any other catching up needed from previous steps.

Overall Cost | The total cost to implement the proposal.
$316,666 at the beginning of each month or beginning of each mile stone for 6 months or 6 mile stones so $1,900,000 in total from Doodlebank or 1,900 ETH

Why so cheap?
Yes, when you google “how much does 3D character cost” first result comes up with $4,000 to $6,000 per character and with 10,000 characters isn’t that $40,000,000 to $60,000,000 and making that times 4 (master file, Outerworlds, Decentraland, Sandbox) would make it more $160,000,000 to $240,000,000 not only $1,900,000?! This is true however with our years of experience, 3D rendering algorithms and millions of dollars spent on our current 3D Feature Film as have learned a lot that we can pass onto this project which will cut costs dramatically while also bringing the highest quality.

Can I vote yes since I want Doodles to be the first MultiMeta linked wearable NFTs, but still demand an alternative budget then what you guys are asking?
Yes! Go ahead and vote yes and in the comments, write a budget or deal you prefer so we on our end can try our best to make it work. We are willing to work with pretty much any type of alternative structure of funding of a deal with cash flow of $1 to $100,000,000 even if it comes at a loss for us. Why would we do that? As stated several times we feel this will be the future of NFT utility and we want the opportunity to work with what I continue to see being one of the top leaders in the space as well as proof of concept to the world, and of course we want to be a part of that process since we forecast it will lead to us being the supplier to all other NFT collections as well. My main concerns are #1 highest quality delivery to you all Doodle holders, #2 Making sure my team makes a wage for all the hard work and massive number of hours they will spend helping us achieve this delivery and #3 if there are any profits it will go to continue to fund our current venture of our 3D Princess Feature Film. If it ends up I don’t make anything on this to make it happen, all is good, I am pretty much use to it anyway since already invested almost all my personal funds I have made over the years anyway on our own 3D Princess Film project so defiantly use to it already lol. Call it cringe or woke I understand lol, as Mexican American growing up watching us continued to be the last ones not represented in this space tired of waiting around for Disney to do it so we decided to do it ourselves.

FREE Gift #1 If passes to every Doodle, Dooplicator, and Space Doodle Owner will also get 1 additional FREE Doodle Cat Pet to follow them around in Decentraland and other Metaverses. And **100% of all royalties of sales of these will go back into the Doodlebank DAO if can mint them from the DAO address or if need us to mint from our address and pay back monthly revenue back to DAO then can give 90% to Doodlebank and 10% can go to us for adding and sending monthly revenue to Doodlebank DAO.

1 Unique Cat pet wearable NFT will go to one holder randomly
10 Mythic Cat pet wearable NFTs will go to the top 10 holders randomly.
100 Legendary Cat pet wearable NFTs will go to the 100 doodle holders randomly.
100,000 Common Cat pet Wearable NFTs will go to all holders.

www.aaronleupp .com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/ezgif-2-8c3d3f889a.gif
www.aaronleupp .com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/ezgif-2-f3acc715d5.gif

www.decentraland .org/blog/announcements/collecting-rare-items-in-decentraland/

FREE Gift #2 We will be creating a custom Waifumon NFT for everyone that VOTES YES (First 10,000) if passes as thanks, can be based on their Doodle, Space Doodles, Dooplicator or anything they want. There will get a 1 of 1 shiny and also 6,000 non-shiny for them to give out to their friends or sell if they want. Waifumon collection currently 2nd largest in the world with over 102,000+ owners.

1. Shiny example: www.opensea. io/assets/matic/0x2953399124f0cbb46d2cbacd8a89cf0599974963/25301351943351891415725927464477484049512317528648331027932693935476705329842
  2. Non shiny example: www.opensea. io/assets/matic/0x2953399124f0cbb46d2cbacd8a89cf0599974963/25301351943351891415725927464477484049512317528648331027932693936576216963828

Collection is 104,000+ owners: www.opensea. io/collection/polygonpresalewaifumon

I am still looking for a reason to say no to this but can’t find any reason why. Can I just say it’s because I just don’t like, and hate your face?
www.youtube .com/watch?v=M3lGKMXYOG8&ab_channel=ryfaceply

“Ok, ok all I can do is take that in, conceder it and I will just try to do my best version of whatever I think that will be.”

End of Pitch
Again, we are open to all debates, criticism, feedback, counters and thoughts since we would love to be a part of such a pioneering venture as this, and also would really love to continue to prove ourselves to you all in hopes we can also get the opportunity to expand our team and take on doing the same with all of the other top NFT collections as well. For those that looked up the URL we posted above with the list of Decentraland wearables we already made can see we have been pioneering some of the first pet wearables in that Metaverse, and would love to do that as well for the Doodle Cat NFTs, but we understand we must start things out one step at a time. We also really hope this idea comes to life regardless if choosing us to execute it or not since sounds like a ton of fun. So, if so or not, regardless thanks again for this opportunity in pitching this idea to this Doodlebank DAO!

www.aaronleupp .com
www.twitter. com/aaronleupp

If none of the URLs work all can be seen here too!:

2 Likes

The thumbnail image is for some reason no longer working so here it is again. Also thanks again guys for all your feedback so far!

I strongly disagree with using “nftpromoter” accounts to spam Doodle holders to push your proposal through. I’ll be voting no

The idea is interesting and I guess more ppl will get to know doodles. So its a win win

1 Like

Sorry you feel that way. We are open to any other alternative method you have for us to campaign and get the word out there to all other Doodle holders. So far we have found this one to be the most effective and how we got our Decentraland DAO proposal passed, and how we also plan on getting enough votes to get the Doodle NFT linked proposal passed in Otherside, Decentraland and Sandbox as well. Thanks for your feedback too and agree 1,000% open to an alternative method since this one takes a lot of work from out end however as can see we are def willing to do it. Thanks again!

Thank you for your feedback and 1,000% agree. I can be wrong but in the end I predict this will be the ultimate utility for NFTs. Seeing the same skins across all Metaverses i think would def get continue to get more people exposed to Doodles. Also tried of buying skins on one game and not being able to transfer it to another or even worse a second account of the same game lol. Thanks again.

Great Idea! Moving towards a more connected experience is a key point to achieve in the metaverses

1 Like

I like the multi meta idea, I hope you succeed.

1 Like

You have to do tests, trials and move forward. It is a very new world. Time, mistakes and successes can show the right way. :alembic:

1 Like

I would vote yes on this, logical step.

1 Like

I vote Yes.

Interoperability of NFTs in Metaverses creates huge value for the NFTs and Metaverses involved. The more that can be linked the more value to the Metaverses. Eventually it may be the standard but right now it would create early mover value to any NFT able to accomplish muti-meta linked wearables.

1 Like

Wow, look at all the genuine, non incentivised support from genuine community members above

haha hell yes bro. As mentioned before, we def do whatever we can to get the word out on top of our DMing and tweeting to get the word out with this proposal venture. With over 5,000+ Doodles owners it is wild that average proposal post only gets a couple comment feedback if that so happy our methods seem to be working to the point even you saw the tweet! thanks again!