How do we drive holder loyalty and create an incentive for believing in the long term vision of Doodles? If you’re a believer, put your actions in line with your thoughts. Conviction.
I am proposing a “nesting” or “docking” function while sending your Doodle to space.
While “docked” in space:
- your listing is removed from all NFT market places - if you need to sell for whatever reason, simply unwrap/un"dock" your Doodle
- your ship receives an “upgrade” every 15/30/45 days (whichever length of time is appropriate to allow for product rollouts)
- a tracking mechanism and leaderboard for “distance your spaceship has traveled” consistent with the length of the time the ship has been “docked” - similar to the Genesis Box auction!
- send your doodle on space missions to earn resources/artifacts/etc - whatever BurntToasts mind spins up
- (optional) eligibility for airdrops or merch releases based on:
-“docked” length of time
-“docked” status as true (false/null would receive lesser benefits)
I think this could create tremendous holder value for the community and increase the price of various non-rare doodles based on length of time “docked” and ship upgrades. Additionally, gamifying the process of holding your Doodle and creating a loyalty ecosystem of being a holder.
I would greatly appreciate your support in pushing this proposal forward or generating a discussion around it!