Temporary Contract for Doodles Animator

tl;dr
I’d like to propose a temporary marketing spend in the form of a short-term contract for an animator.

While we ramp up our hiring process, we would like to secure top notch talent via contract.

Overview:
1. NFT Animation Experimentation (For Doodle Holders and Marketing):

• Animate a set of Doodles — light gif animation to experiment with Doodle movements and/or personalities.
  • Extend animations across a wide variety of platforms (social media, discord, etc.)

2. World Building (For Doodle Holders, Brand, Partnerships, and Marketing):

• Rainbows, flowers, space, UFOs, rocketships, and other thoughts surrounding what the Doodle world could look like.

3. Educational (Stretch)

• Animatic showcasing the Doodles proposal process.

Why:
Secure animation resources near-term to aid in social engagement and ongoing (confidential) partner discussions while we figure out hiring structure and creative support required for Doodle world-building.

Timeline: November 5th 2021 - December 3rd 2021

Budget: Stacks

Snapshot Link: 4-Week Animator Contract
Voting System: Single choice voting
Start date: Oct 24, 2021, 11:29 PM
End date: Oct 27, 2021, 11:29 PM

Reference Animation

25 Likes

Hire Alfie! 4 more weeks!

7 Likes

plz hire alfie. love da man

8 Likes

alfie has popped off with this project’s animation so far, i vote for him to keep the ball rolling!

8 Likes

Excited to see what Alfie has in store, and what I can learn from him while he’s with us :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I feel like we should hire Alfie for a lot longer than a month!

6 Likes

I agree. just need to work with our lawyerdoodle @jakester on the contracts and legal stuff. this proposal can be a stopgap until we have that

5 Likes

Agree with Alfie :slight_smile: excited to see what can be done in a month

1 Like

Support this 1000%. The animations have been on point!

2 Likes

Yes support this.
Also can the doodleworld have igloos? Some are definitely prepared with their puffy jackets.

4 Likes

We could definitely use more awesome animated videos. I vote YES.

1 Like

Absolutely, 100% on board with this. I can imagine the beautifully palate’d trees and bouncy feel.

Alfie needs the job!

Honestly, 3.42 ETH for 3 animation projects at Alfie’s caliber is such a steal if we can get him…

Go for Alfie! I’m sure he’ll do one heck of a job for doodles. :slight_smile:

I agree to this proposal, especially on using this time for experimenting and finding what type of movements/patterns work best!

I agree with Alfie :slight_smile:

Alfie for sure, lets run it!

Alfie for the Win!!!

A L F I E! Hell yes.